The Westin Bellevue, Dresden
Grosse Meissner Strasse 15, Dresden, 01097, Germany
Phone: +49 351 8050
4.3/5 (252 reviews)
Rediscover your inner balance at the Westin Bellevue hotel in Dresden
Sense the charm and exclusivity of the Westin Bellevue Dresden. Explore Dresden´s unique sights such as the Frauenkirche, Zwinger, Semperoper and many more. The most important sights, museums and shops are within easy walking distance.
The Westin Bellevue Dresden is the only hotel in Dresden that enchants its guests with the world-famous "Canaletto view" of the Dresden Old Town on the other side of the Elbe River.
Find inspiration in one of the 340 rooms and suites with their elegant interiors, modern technology and exclusive bathrooms.
Recharge your batteries in our wellness area with its magnificent views of the Elbwiesen meadows or enjoy an authentic dining experience in Restaurant Canaletto.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Hear from our guests about their stay from 252 verified guest reviews
90%of our guests
recommend this hotel
As a frequent traveller, worldwide, I was amazed at being asked to pay 5 Euros for a bottle of water, left in the room !
Also, I found being asked to pay 15 Euros for WiFi connection was a bad reflection on your hotel. Guests at the wedding we had there a few days ago, were also housed in Motel 1 down the road were given complemantary WiFi and much cheaper rates for water. Otherwise, your establishment is very good.
- Check in: 3:00 PM Check out: 12:00 PM
- Buffet breakfast:€ 21
- Parking: €16
- Located in the Dresden city centre on the banks of the Elbe River
- Convenient location for outdoor activities and access to shopping areas
- SPG Category 3
- Complimentary fitness centre for customers
- City centre spa and hairdresser
- Limousine transportation service available
- 22 conference rooms
- Walking distance to the Church of Our Lady memorial site
How to find us
Located in the Dresden city centre on the banks of the Elbe River, close to the Opera House and the International Congress Centre
- Sächsische Dampfschifffahrt - Steamships
- Augustus Bridge
- Dresdener Zwinger
- Frauenkirche - Church Of Our Lady
- Residenzschloss - Royal Palace
- The Procession of Princes
- Main Station
- Baroque Quarter