The Westin Bellevue, Dresden
Grosse Meissner Strasse 15, Dresden, 01097, Germany
Phone: +49 351 805 0
4.3/5 (242 reviews)
Rediscover your inner balance at the Westin Bellevue hotel in Dresden
Sense the charm and exclusivity of the Westin Bellevue Dresden. Explore Dresden´s unique sights such as the Frauenkirche, Zwinger, Semperoper and many more. The most important sights, museums and shops are within easy walking distance.
The Westin Bellevue Dresden is the only hotel in Dresden that enchants its guests with the world-famous "Canaletto view" of the Dresden Old Town on the other side of the Elbe River.
Find inspiration in one of the 340 rooms and suites with their elegant interiors, modern technology and exclusive bathrooms.
Recharge your batteries in our wellness area with its magnificent views of the Elbwiesen meadows or enjoy an authentic dining experience in Restaurant Canaletto.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Hear from our guests about their stay from 242 verified guest reviews
90%of our guests
recommend this hotel
Rooms were clean and well-designed. Breakfast was excellent: large choices of fresh food.
Location allows for easy access to old and new towns. Close to trams.
The biggest negative was that one had to pay for wi-fi in the room, and there was not a computer for free, short-term use.
- Check in: 3:00 PM Check out: 12:00 PM
- Buffet breakfast:€ 21
- Parking: €16
- Located in the Dresden city centre on the banks of the Elbe River
- Convenient location for outdoor activities and access to shopping areas
- SPG Category 3
- Complimentary fitness centre for customers
- City centre spa and hairdresser
- Limousine transportation service available
- 22 conference rooms
- Walking distance to the Church of Our Lady memorial site
How to find us
Located in the Dresden city centre on the banks of the Elbe River, close to the Opera House and the International Congress Centre
- Sächsische Dampfschifffahrt - Steamships
- Augustus Bridge
- Dresdener Zwinger
- Frauenkirche - Church Of Our Lady
- Residenzschloss - Royal Palace
- The Procession of Princes
- Main Station
- Baroque Quarter